Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Times get hard sometimes

I sit here writing this looking back this past year or two and think to myself how we allow hard times to take us under and we survive them. Did we witness through them, did we stay strong, did we get weak, or are we just surviving them?

I have had so many good times, but a comparable amount of hard times.

This past week I went to a memorial of a cousin of mine, he was only 41. He lost a 3 year battle due to brain cancer, leaving behind a beautiful wife and two young children. I find it difficult to understand but know the Lord has Matt with him and this brings peace. Its knowing his children will not have their dad in their lives that breaks my heart. These children loved their dad and it breaks my heart for them.

Then right before that one of my uncles passed away. He was in his early 50's. I have so many precious memories as a child with my uncle.

Last year I found out I have heart problems, the meds that help my heart can also have side effects that can kill me so doctor is keeping me off of them as long as he can because the risks are just to high. I inherited our families heart disease problems.
Some other issues I have experienced this past summer I will be talking to doctor about this week.

There have been many hard times in between all the others. I admit I am struggling with some of the things and keep much of it buried inside, but am also trying to trust God through it.

This week my hubby got a possible blood clot and this scared me. I couldn't imagine losing him. My stress level is high with worry. I love him and feel scared something might happen to him. But praying God will see him through this.

Plus little miracle Madi has been struggling with her shunt and so worry about her.

Then my mom has been having some small strokes and this worries me.

Just one thing or another please keep my family in your prayers.