Sunday, June 22, 2008

Walking and enjoying the weather

I have to say it has been so very nice here in Oregon. We have been taking total advantage of the weather and living in the country. We have a garden now, chickens and one day maybe we will have some property and maybe get a beef! Now that would be great! Plus as mentioned before we have lots of fruit trees and found we also have some nut tree's! It has been a dream of mine to have a farm of my own. My kids can finally be kids here. When your out here you feel like your in another world compaired to when your in town. I thought I would miss being out of town. But I really don't. Besides having a house keeps me busier. Holy Cow.. Maybe just maybe my weight will go on the downside. I have gained 30 pounds since being in the motorhome, plus I was already overweight!

Plus Heavenly Angels in Need (HAIN) is also doing better then it has ever done. There is no more tention. Its been a HUGE blessing!

Life has been great! Glad to be here!