Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Roses and chickens

Yesterday we got 4 more chickens! They are beautiful chickens and are almost at the age of laying. Once they all start to lay eggs we can make sure our family does not go with-out eggs. LOL They will have more then they need.

Also my mom got a beautiful Rose that is like orange and yellowish. I have never seen a Rose like it! Plus I have my "HAIN" rose. It is purple. The same color I use alot in HAIN! Its really pretty too!

I have been babying a chicken we thought was going to die. But I doctored him up and I think she will be ok.

Last night we went on our walk (which I need). We decided to walk further then we typically do. It was so beautiful!! The sun going down was such a deep orange color. Just beautiful. It lit up the clouds and turned the tips of the clouds orange. Plus the mountain's we live around set the scene for a beautiful walk!
Walking every night has given me time to think and spend time with my husband. Our kids are happier here then when we lived in town. I am too!