Friday, October 31, 2008

Journaling

I was reading through some of my Journals I used to write in all the time, even before my daughter Julionna was born in 1998. Anyway looking back its kind of neat. Its a history in itsself. I stopped writing when I got so busy that I put it away and eventually forgot. 4 years had passed and the other night I wrote in each Journal. Each of my kids have a personalized journal I made for them. Saying
Dear Justen,

gnjgiongjgoinmor

Love Mom

All my kids have their own. Its my love letters to them. I feel bad, so much time passed since I wrote last. Because I had so many things we went through, fun times and hard times I could have shared with them. Sometimes I wish I could turn back clocks just for times like that. But what is nice is I still have days ahead. And if I do not because non of us really know, then they will have love letters from mom. That is important for me and I hope for them. I love my kids. I also have a journal for my hubby too :)