Thursday, February 5, 2009

A ZOO


Meet Mario and Di Vinci (above)
Meet "Beans" (Below)



Well we own a zoo of animals for sure. But all are taken very well care of and all are great!
My mom purchased 2 Llama's to help guard our goats. They are good boys and I cannot wait to sheer them and clean and card the wool. I have a wonderful lady in Washington who will spin the wool. I am excited about that. They get along great with the goats too. The lady we got them from is a sweetheart. I think we made a really good friends with her. She is great! She said these specific Llama's have awesome blood lines and of course she has all paperwork. But the point is the wool from them is suppose to be some of the best! Move out of the way yarn shops..lolol

Plus a ferret we decided to name Beans. I had a ferret when we first got this place. But did not have time to ferret proof anything and he disappeared. He was rescued by my sister Lori and she gave him to me.
This little girl made a nice addition to our family. I know we have tons of pets and most people would say I would NEVER have that many animals. But this is us and we love animals. I thought often about being a rescue place for them. I know how to hand raise birds from the egg and I know how to bottle feed about anything. Maybe one day...for now I am busy with what I got.