Friday, September 4, 2009

What have I been up too?


Well I took maternity pictures for my niece Ashlee. James and Ashlee are pregnant with a baby girl named Madeline (Maddie). Maddie has allot of struggles in the womb and will be born needing brain surgery. She will be whisked off right away. Maddie also suffered a stroke in womb and the doctors will not know the severity of that stroke until after Maddie is born. Maddie will be surrounded with love and she will be spoiled.

What else
I have several of these plants growing in my garden and had to share how interesting the leaves are. I found out they are a type of potato plant. Yup the ones we eat. We planted several types of potato's this year but in the past only planted white ones so the plant looks totally different. Cool huh?

And this is Opie, he is the baby goat that lost his momma.

Opie is doing a little better. He is learning to get along with the other goats. He still thinks of me as his other momma so he runs up to me and cries. But he is better then he was before. He was crying so hard his voice would run out. Opie boy is a sweetheart!!