Sunday, March 28, 2010

My 17 year Wedding Anniversary

Brian and I got married in a historical church in Mt. Vernon, MO March 28th, 1993. Brian's dad Paul walked me down the isle. Looking at my future husband dressed in a nice suit waiting to take my hand in marriage. My knees were knocking with excitement. We were so young looking back I am surprised everything fell together at all. All who did make it work a HUGE thank you! 










Brian is a tall handsome man who makes me laugh. He has become the most amazing man I know.With age he gets even more amazing. Brian took on as a father to my son Justen and has raised him like his own son. He still to this day 17 1/2 years later still doesn't call him anything different other then.  I never asked him to be, he just did.

We have been through some amazing times. We have laughed until we cried and through the most difficult times sometimes laughter is what got us through. We have suffered the loss of 2 of our babies. We have learned to become best friends and learned to depend on one another. Know matter what! I am a proud wife of the most amazing man I know. He is also the hardest working man I know. I have never had to worry about going hungry or if we would survive. I have always known my husband would work to make sure we were taken care of.

We are happy. I hope we have 17 more years ahead. Pretty much growing up together you get to know one another. Though things haven't always been easy all the time. I would do it all over again.   Through the tears, laughter, song, dancing, playing, wrestling, smiling, pictures, running, hiking, walking, swimming, laughing some more, stories, jokes, movie nights, all you can eats and more laughter. Of course the typical arguments to the heated discussions. Love makes it through those things. Some how when the hardest times are you cling on and survive. If you want something bad enough its worth fighting for. Love is sacrifice. Love is kind. Love, true love can only come by allowing God to hold it together.

I love you Brian Patrick Glynn. Thank you for asking for my hand in marriage and showing me what a real hero is. You are mine!

Song my baby sister dedicated to Brian and I. She said it reminds her of us.